HCP Submersible Pump
- Precision casting with the use of an advanced stainless investment casting method, produces the highest quality with a smooth surface finish.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water-resistant cable base, Auto-cut motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design
- Chemically protected Viton O-rings to handle acidic and corrosive fluids.
- Pump hydraulic body made of corrosion resistant SUS316/SCS14 stainless steel material, to handle low pH value chemical media and/or seawater applications
- Austenitic Stainless Steel(SUS300 series)is used in SF/SA series. SUS316/SCS14 is better than SUS304/SCS13 in water application of light acid-base.
- pH2~10 (As reference at operating temperature range 0 - 40°C)
- Wastewater treatment in food and wine-making industry.
- Wastewater treatment of acid fluid in gold mining, petroleum industry and dyeing industry.
- River / lake water extraction.
- Chemicals, low pH, corrosive and sea water applications.
For more technical information:
HCP Submersible Pump SF Series Catalogue