HCP Submersible Pump
- U/P type impellers are designed to meet the various different operating ranges in wastewater applications.
- F/FN-UL non-clog models, capable passing larger solid.
- HCP's professional assembly line, complimented with a synthetic production test to ensure each IP68 motor with highest level of final pump quality.
- Oil Elevation Disk design in the oil chamber to ensure the mechanical seals lubrication and to extend the service life of pump.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed waterresistant cable base, Auto-cut Protector, double mechanical seals, Food grade lubricant and lip seal design.
- Drainage of sewage from the building basements, hotel industry,and waste water from factories.
- Drainage of sewage from industrial process factories.
- Emptying of septic tanks,cesspits and sewage pump stations.
- Pumping surface and drainage water from garages and sprinkler systems.
For more technical information:
HCP Submersible Pump F/FN Series Catalogue