- The differential pressure switch LGW… A4 is an adjustable differential pressure switch as per EN 1854 for automatic burner controls.
- It is suitable for switching a circuit on, off or over on changes in actual pressure value relative to the set reference value.
- The reference value (switching point) is adjusted on a setting wheel provided with a scale. The test nipple is integrated in metal housing as standard.
- Differential pressure monitoring in firing, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Differential pressure switches: suitable for air, flue and exhaust gases.
- Pressure switches: suitable for gases of families 1,2,3 and other neutral gaseous media.
For more technical information:
DUNGS Pressure Switch Catalog